Alda Julie Yu

Tuesday, January 27, 2009



My name is Alda Julie O. Yu, they used to call me Julie. A twenty one years old girl, who lives peacefully with her family at Jade Valley Homes Buhangin Davao City, Philippines. I am third year student at the University of South Eastern Philippines taking up Bachelor of Arts in English. I am a person, who thinks positively about everything. I love to hang out with my friends, but what keeps me busy now is my studies and work. Sometimes, when I have my free time I took a seat in our couch and enjoy my favorite shows in the television. I am fond of watching educational, variety and game shows. It is not only television that keeps me updated, I also learn to browse on the internet to gather information about our assignments in school and search for what is latest.

Communication is very essential to us, I grow up with my family who are dependent to mass media that gives them the latest news not only in town but also to the whole world and it entertains them also. Through radio me and my family listen to music that give us time to bond. My mother read the news paper daily and my ate for the issues and articles in women’s magazine.Though we now that it can also contribute bad effects I believe that it helps us evolve together with the society.

0 comments:

Post a Comment