Isabelita Ogatis

Tuesday, January 27, 2009



Isabelita “sabel” Ogatis was born on August 30, 1984 at the province of Lebak , Sultan Kudarat where her parents resides. After graduated elementary at Pansud Elementary School at Pansud, Lebak, Sultan Kudarat, she stop going to school for three years because of the financial problem.

January 2001, she went to Davao City to continue her study and being a working student, she studied at Assumption College of Davao – Sunday High School Education Program as a high school student and luckily at March 2005, she graduated in the said school.

By the help of an employer, I continue to study in college and enrolled at University of Southeastern Philippines taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. I stayed being a Com Sci student for two years but unfortunately, I realize that this course is not for me or we can say that the course didn’t like me too, so, I transferred to the College of Arts and Sciences at the same school taking up Bachelor of Arts in English.

In spite of all the trials that I encountered for the fast eight years here in the City and without a parents in my side, the only words in my mind is “kaya ko pala”. And living in this world with God our Savior in my life, I feel safe and protected always because I know He’s always in my side whatever I do and wherever I go.

For me, communication is really important to all of us because even in my prayer, I can talk and communicate to God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment